Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 23, 2012

Contact Paper Collage

The kids love doing collages so I thought it would be fun to do one that was a little different. So I set out a tray of light weight "Pretty" items
Used painters tape to attach a large piece of contact paper to our sliding glass door in the kitchen
And I let the kids decorate
What I thought was so great about it is that this is a collage they can do over and over again. Nothing is set in stone (or glue) you can just pull off one thing or everything and start over.
The kids kept rearranging and redesigning their masterpiece
We eventually moved their collage to their room on their closet door so they can continue to work on their grand piece of art. It may never be complete and thats okay with us they are having fun continually finding new items to add and changing around old ones.

0 comments: