Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Tent and some Disguises

I wanted a lounge area for Mikey's party for when the kids just needed to take a bit of a break. So I created Mikey's Sukkah.
It was so easy to create the front is actually a supermarket Jose Cuervo display. the supermarket was taking it down so Grannie Annie asked if I could have it. It became the front of the sukkah.
the kids loved it. I hung white sheets to create the outside frame and a small curtain rod to create the curtain in the front. Outside I had a basket of disguises which also became a huge hit at the party. They were actually a last minute decision I had some craft foam and a ton of chopsticks so I thought what can I do with these. I made them the night before on a whim and I am so glad I did!

0 comments: