Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sarah McLachlan why do you torment my daughter?

Have you seen this commercial? So has Kaia why was it on during cartoon time I don't know? But Kaia saw it and was deeply moved. So moved in fact we had the conversation below.




It was early in the morning and Kaia asked me to put on her cartoons. So I did and then I took Mikey into the other room to change his diaper. A few minutes later Kaia came running in the room and this is the conversation that took place...

Kaia "Mommy all the animals are going to DIE!"

Me "No, Kaia all the animals will be just fine".

Kaia "No, Mommy all the animals are going to DIE, unless we send them Money to show them we care, and then they will send us a t shirt and bag to let us know that the animals will be okay"

Me (after stifling back my laughter) "Kaia its okay it was a commercial and the animals will be okay".

Kaia "No Mommy the animals need our money right now!"

This went on for some time until she dubbed herself "Protector of all Animals" and some how I conceded to allow her to get a baby pig and a rhino not sure exactly how that happened. I think we need to watch less TV.

0 comments: