Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Presents


The kids made Mike some bowls for Father's Day. I swear it wasn't because I was hoping they would end up as mine or anything.

This was actually super easy and a lot of fun we are totally going to be doing this again.


I have some small plastic beads that the kids put in a pie tin they put them in a design or just sparatically. Kaia actually made her design with polka dots which was pretty cool.

After the beads melted and looked kind of like glass, I took empty soup cans and put them under the flattened hardened plastic which was now like a big circle. It took only a few minutes in the oven at this point for the bowls to take shape.

They turned out so pretty!





0 comments: