Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Balloon







My friend bought Kaia a balloon and told her that if she let it go she would not buy her another one ever again. Kaia took this quite literally and decided the best way to not let it go would be to tie it around her waist like a belt which she did herself. When I put her in her car seat she refused to let me have the balloon. She didn't trust me! Then when we got home and it was time for nap she kept the balloon on her through her whole nap. The balloon remains in the house tied to her bed where we discussed At great lengths it is safe and she isn't really letting it go just holding it by extension in her room. She made me call my friend also to let her know that Kaia didn't let go of the balloon.

0 comments: