Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fashionable?

So I don't know if anyone has ever read the book "Ella Sarah Gets Dressed". But today I was reminded of it by Kaia. It is one of Kaia's favorite books and here you can see why. Today she decided that the most fashionable thing to wear would be her white cloth diaper, one and only one rainbow leg warmer, and her navy blue shoes on the wrong feet. Which was necessary for the outfit to be just right.

Wrong feet

Its even prettier upside down

Trying to convince me that baby brother agrees it is the perfect outfit

This was our compromise. I told her she needed to wear clothes this is what she chose. And since we couldn't find the match to that rainbow leg warmer. She found another pair well two pairs to be exact and they were both so equally beautiful they both had to be worn.


She was still a bit upset she was not able to wear her first "outfit" out in public. I assured her someday she would thank me. But obviously not today. And maybe not ever since I am posting pictures of on the blog. =)

2 comments:

Sugar Pop Ribbons said...

I think she is very fashionable with her one rainbow leg warmer. Too cute!

Lauren said...

Too cute! Reminds me of Big Daddy where the kid put a spaghetti strainer on his head.