Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello Baby Mikey

Baby Mikey was born on June 1st at 10:ooam exactly
Kaia and her Baby brother. She is the best big sister she always wants to help take care of him. And she gets so concerned if he cries. She runs over saying "I coming, I coming". To let him know she will help.
Cuddle time with my babies
Kaia and Mikey
Cuddle time with Daddy

A Proud Daddy


Mikey with his Grandma Julie
I am so excited Grandma Julie came to visit and Mikey showed up just in time

Papa, Grandma and uncle Dak
Uncle Dak and baby Mikey
I am obsessed with my children's feet. They are just cute seriously look at those toes.

Ready to go home. Thank you Grandma Shelley for the cute outfit =)


A proud Papa and big sister
Mikey having his first hearing test. He passed wonderfully

Our first picture with baby Mikey
He was 21 inches long

And 8lbs 6 oz

Mike got to cut the umbilical cord
getting all cleaned up