Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lowrey's vs the Bunny

So we love our cats very much and our cats love us. They love us so much that they bring us presents. Our latest present was a very healthy baby bunny. We ended up spending three hours trying to catch this bunny. I should have taken pictures of us trying to catch him there were overturned couches, everything was pulled out from under our bed and in my craft corner. Which was a disaster. All in all it was good it forced me to clean which I know I would never have done otherwise. And the bunny was caught safely and unharmed. With Kaia yelling "get the bunnerella Daddy!!!" at the top of her lungs almost the entire time.











0 comments: