Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A House of her Own

Kaia and I have been sick. We caught a cold that is just yucky. So I have been trying to think of things to do inside. We had a big box so we decided to make a house out of it. Kaia and I cut up the box (well I did most of the cutting) but she enjoyed helping decorate and tape it all together. It really turned into quite a cute house.









She brought her mailbox inside the house. She drags the mailbox around everywhere with her. She is playing with it right now as I am typing.
Princess Kaia sitting on her throne

We are having a PJ day since we aren't feeling our best.

It was babies turn to sit on the throne and of course baby needed blankets to stay warm.

0 comments: