Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Pancakes!

Okay not sure if any of you have seen the yummy Birthday Cake Pancakes floating around on Pinterest. I have and they sound great. Problem is I do not keep buttermilk in the fridge I do however keep Bisquick in the cupboard. I like to keep things pretty simple and easy to make so I came up with this recipe which is awesome! Ingredients: 1 Cup any cake mix (I used yellow in the pictures below) 1 cup Bisquick 1 cup milk 2 eggs Sprinkles (optional) For Glaze Heavy cream Powdered sugar Pour some powdered sugar in a bowl add a little bit of cream at a time to get the consistency for the glaze you like. Follow Directions on the back of the bisquick box. Just substitute 1 cup of cake mix for 1 cup of bisquick the rest stays the same. Variations: They are endless! What we have tried: One of our favorites is using 1 cup of carrot cake, 1 cup of bisquick, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs and throwing in some dried cranberries. They taste amazing! Use Chocolate cake mix, red velvet etc You can use any kind of sprinkle to coincide with any holiday etc!

0 comments: