Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rainy Day Fishing

It is a cold and rainy day so we decided to go fishing
Indoors of course. I started out by making some fish with magnet eyes. I backed them with cardboard so they would be a bit more sturdy. I also made fishing poles with some sticks I found in my garage and magnets from my refrigerator.
My big mistake making to much "water" I tho ught it would be fun for them to find the hidden fish and fish eggs underneath. Turns out not so much.
So we ended up getting rid of a bunch of the extra "water" and leaving just a little bit with the fish and their eggs (colored magnet discs)
They were supposed to go fishing put their fish inthe basket and not disturb the fish eggs.
It was of course a catch and release program because the eggs needed their Mommy's and Daddy's.

0 comments: