Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my two beautiful incredibly amazing children
I am thankful for everyday I get to stay home with them. Everyday they make me laugh and even the days that are hard. I know later those will be some of the best days of all.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who because of all his hard work. Makes it possible for me to stay at home with our amazing children.
I am also thankful for this blog without which I would not be able to share our lives with you. All our family that are so far away we can't see you but at least you can see us.
Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

Sugar Pop Ribbons said...

Where is "I am thankful for my mommy's group"? ^_^

Unknown said...

That's one turkey who is too cute to eat!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!