Subscribe to the Lowrey Little Blog for Email updates whenever I add a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 17, 2009

Carlsbad Flower Fields

Just a little comparison, isn't it amazing how she has grown here is last years photo and this years


While technically you are not allowed to pick flowers Kaia snagged one anyway.




There were small fish in the little pond the girls were so amazed

Kaia pointing out the fish


Kaia loved the Sweet Pea Maze she had fun picking the peas


We went with my friend Jen and her daughter Athena

Kaia was laughing hysterically because she picked a flower and put it on Athena's head



It was seriously so pretty doesn't it just look amazing!

Kaia was upset because this area was tapped off

She kept blowing on the flowers. I think she saw people sniffing them and assumed they were blowing I am not really sure





In amongst the flowers



Last year
This year
Last year

This year, you know its funny last year we went with Jen and Athena too. And I think she was looking at Athena in the picture from the year before also.

Friends
Oh and Kaia's new TV watching position.
I know I kind of went a little crazy with the flower photos but consider yourself lucky I had taken over 270 pictures at the flower fields.

2 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Looks like you guys had fun. :)

Sugar Pop Ribbons said...

The pictures with Kaia in the middle of the yellow flowers are super cute. They turned out great! I just sorted through 150 photos and deleted like 2/3 of them. LOL! Anyhow, the ones I took are on my blog.